First,Van Gogh's iris painting:
Gretchen Klimoski"s hand stitched and beaded silk jacket "Iris in a Clifton Garden":
Nuno felted silk Bolero "Spring" by Masha Kosmos
Iris colored Hand woven scarf by Janet Stollnitz
• Take I-495 Capitol Beltway (I-495 Outer loop) towards Richmond/Alexandria.
• At exit 177B, take exit; stay LEFT towards US-1 - Alexandria/Old Town Alexandria.
• At light at the end of the exit ramp turn LEFT onto Route 1.(S. Patrick Henry Street).
• Turn RIGHT (East) onto King Street.
• Turn LEFT onto N. Union Street and the Torpedo Factory will be on your RIGHT.
• Take I-495 (I-495 Inner loop) towards: I-95 - I-495 - Richmond/Alexandria.
• Go across Woodrow Wilson Bridge and enter into Virginia.
• Exit on 177C-B-A Ramp towards US-1.
• Keep LEFT to stay on the Ramp.
• At exit 177B take ramp RIGHT onto US-1 [S Patrick Henry Street] towards Alexandria / Arlington.
• Turn RIGHT (East) onto King Street; King Street will dead end onto Union Street.
• Turn LEFT and the Torpedo Factory will be on your RIGHT.